1. Wipro: Founded in 1945, Wipro is one of the leading IT companies in India and a leader in providing IT services to customers worldwide. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India and provides software development, IT consulting, infrastructure management and managed services.
2. Infosys: Established in 1981, Infosys is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has more than 200 offices in India and around the world.
3. TCS: Founded in 1968, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of India’s largest IT companies. It offers enterprise solutions, consulting and custom software development services to organizations globally.
4. HCL Technologies: Founded in 1976, HCL Technologies is a global IT services provider that offers software engineering, hardware and networking services, IT infrastructure management and consulting solutions to clients worldwide.
5. Mindtree: Founded in 1999, Mindtree is an Indian multinational IT company that provides enterprise applications development, product engineering and digital transformation services to clients in over 40 countries.
6. Tech Mahindra: Founded in 1986, Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. It provides IT consulting, business solutions and software development services across various industries.
7. L&T Technology Services: Established in 1998, Larsen & Toubro Technology Services (L&TTS) is one of India’s leading providers of engineering services. It offers advanced products and solutions across various industries including defense, aerospace, healthcare and automotive.
8. CGI Group: Founded in 1976, CGI Group is a global IT services company that provides consulting services, systems integration and software development services to clients around the world.
9. Hexaware Technologies: Founded in 1990, Hexaware Technologies is a global IT consulting and software services provider that offers enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence (BI) and application development services to clients worldwide.
10. Capgemini: Established in 1967, Capgemini is a global provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. It offers cloud computing, digital transformation and enterprise application integration solutions to clients in over 40 countries.
These are some of the top IT companies in India that offer opportunities for professionals to grow their careers and gain valuable experience. Each one has its own unique offerings, so it’s important to research them and find the one that’s right for you. With the right skills, experience and dedication, you can build a successful career in IT in India. Good luck!